Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Promises

Not one single promise has failed. How powerful those words. His word is filled to the brim with promises and not one has failed. How silly and shallow I am to even attempt to walk in doubt and fear. I have a promise of hope and a future, a promise of life and that more abundant. The ups and the downs they are part of the promise. He promises He will hold my hand, he will direct my path, he will give wisdom without resentment....not one single promise has failed.

Joshua 23:14 - "Now behold, today I am going the way of all the earth, and you know in all your hearts and in all your souls that not one word of all the promises which the LORD your God spoke concerning you has failed; all have been fulfilled for you, not one of them has failed."

No comments: