Friday, October 06, 2006

Stateside Return!

I am so excited! Note the new ticker on the side of this blog!!

November 3rd is the date, and I am ready! I can't wait to talk to my mom while looking at her face, curling up on the couch to talk to my daddy, and to get reaquainted with the young man, that left me as a child, who is my brother!

Things here are going well. Getting adjusted to working, and loving that. I am learning so much! I have even been able to put together a re-entry manual for my family, which is something that I envisioned doing about six months ago, but was not sure how to go about it. I have been able to put together something for stateside family, and for the Botswana family. Just things to prepare for and expect. Even after 20 years of transitioning back and forth emotions and changes can completely take one by surprise, and one can find themselves doing and saying and acting in ways never imaginable in other circumstances. So, having the preparation and reminder information beforehand is always so helpful.

I am so thankful that God put me in a place where I have the resources to do so!

No comments: