Sunday, June 15, 2008

Building things

The beauty of it all is the foundation of godly friendship, the question is what kind of house needs to be built on it. Working with the Master Builder comes with the promise that no matter what the design, it will have walls of love, joy, and hope. Processing, Patience, Time....

Habakkuk 2:1-3
"I will climb up into my watchtower now and wait to see what the Lord will say to me and how he will answer my complaint. Then the Lord said to me, "Write my answer in large, clear letters on a tablet, so that a runner can read it and tell everyone else. But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, wait patiently, for it will surely take place.It will not be delayed"

No comments: