Friday, August 25, 2006

Still Waiting....

Wait on the Lord and be of good courage and He will strengthen your heart.
Wait on the Lord and be of good courage and He will strengthen your heart.
Wait, I say, wait on the Lord.....wait upon the Lord.
Wait, I say, wait on the Lord....wait upon the Lord.

Still, in a holding pattern. Know that the potential short term living would not work out....and position in Cross cultural training still on hold....

So, we'll just see what God has in store.
That is my news for now...
Tired and discouraged, but mostly tired.

Still processing the rest.
Still trusting.
Still Praying
Still Seeking Earnestly.

2 comments:

MC said...

Hang in there. As always, you're in my prayers!!! Call me if you want to talk.

K said...

seek and you shall find...

praying with you!