Tuesday, July 20, 2010

AMAZING!

That is really the only way to describe my 5 days away!

I have over 700 photos to download and way too many stories to tell.

Once I get the photos off my camera I'll post a super long blog until then here are highlights from my iPhone.

*First, apologies to Milwaukee - I totally made fun of you before I met you and now I totally adore you and your 80 degree weather. You are the cutest little city and I can't wait to come back to visit. Thank you for your sweet hospitality, amazing food, and lovely little neighborhoods to visit.








*To the bride and groom - you two are completely adorable together! Thank you for letting me share in your week. Every blessing possible on you and your life together!




*To the sweet lifetime friends, and the newly formed friends - your lives blessed mine in so many ways. Laughter, tears, and more laughter made this week the best one imaginable! I can't wait to play again someday soon!


2 comments:

Laura Elizabeth said...

Hooray for cute iPhone pics!! Aren't they the best? I've never been to Milwaukee but it looks like a pretty little city. Glad you enjoyed it. PS - that bride is so beautiful!! Just lovely.

Tigpan said...

Isn't she just? How awesome is God that He let me have her as a friend since the 3rd grade! I mean really! She is just as beautiful on the inside as on the out too....perks plus!