Thursday, April 17, 2008

Totally Random Thoughts

Do not expect this blog to have any rhyme, reason or flow....

I love the person of my boss! I learn from her daily and cannot even begin to express how thankful I am that God brought her into my life! She inspires me, makes me laugh out loud, and teaches me daily.

I filed my taxes on April 15th. I have never waited (read procrastinated) this long. I sat in a mile long line at the post office at 10:30 that night and handed my envelop to a postal worker who was lined up at the curb to take it. Hope that was really a postal worker. By the way, another GREAT advantage to Mary Kay...my tax deductions....my return will be NICE!

I miss my family in Bots. It is high time that I saw them so if anyone can figure how to make the Atlantic shrink for a day or so I am very open to suggestions.

I love soccer! Go Badgers! We lose, but we lose pretty! You girls are great!

I cannot imagine how in the world I went through life with the women in my home group. I did not know the joys of being a part of a community of young women! Had I known before I would have definitely not waited a year to find them!

I have the coolest kinesilogist/chiropractor on the planet. Not sure I ever want to go to any other doctor ever. He knows so much it is amazing. Remedy for allergies. Soak feet in a very hot bath with dry mustard powder.....or vicks rub on feet with socks and go to sleep....also honey (made locally so it has local pollen allergins) and lemon. All three work like a charm.

Puppies just make the world better....

I think that all of current candidates for president of this here United States, need a spanking, their mouths washed out with soap, a time out (for a long time - till like November), and to stick their noses in the corner...in that order. or maybe we should just fire them and start over.

I am craving to get on a plane and go somewhere, take lots of pictures and sit by a beach...

Dallas is #2 worst city in the nation for allergies this year.....come visit!

Ok, I think that is all for now. So I will leave you with first ever Dumb Blond Man Joke!
An Irishman , a Mexican and a Blonde Guy were doing construction work on scaffolding on the 20th floor of a building. They were eating lunch and the Irishman said, "Corned beef and cabbage! If I get corned beef and cabbage one more time for lunch, I'm going to jump off this building." The Mexican opened his lunch box and exclaimed, "Burritos again! If I get burritos one more time I'm going to jump off, too." The blonde opened his lunch and said, " Bologna again! If I get a bologna sandwich one more time, I'm jumping too." The next day, the Irishman opened his lunch box, saw corned beef and cabbage and jumped to his death. The Mexican opened his lunch, saw a burrito and jumped, too. The blonde guy opened his lunch, saw the bologna and jumped to his death as well. At the funeral, the Irishman's wife was weeping. She said, "If I'd known how really tired he was of corned beef and cabbage, I never would have given it to him again!" The Mexican's wife also wept and said, "I could have given him tacos or enchiladas! I didn't realize he hated burritos so much."Everyone turned and stared at the blonde's wife who said . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ."Don't look at me. The idiot made his own lunch."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This made me crack up! Especially the Dallas allergies! Keep your tissues handy!

God Bless!

MC said...

Okay so I haven't looked at any blogs (including my own) for MONTHS!

I LOVE the new look of Tig's thots! Looks smart and edgy...like it's author ;o)

And this blonde joke was very funny. I can't wait to share it with all of my blonde friends.