Sunday, October 28, 2007

New Blog

My heart can never quite contain the joy I feel when I get an email or phone call letting me know I or my family have been lifted to the Father in prayer. I believe that that is where the battles of this life are won I am so thankful for those who choose to join me even for a moment on the battle front.

My mom sends out an update every Sunday to friends and family, and I have often shared her letters here on this blog. After so many questions and notes of encouragement, I have created a blog especially for just those updates. It will mostly be updated on Sunday's, but will be full of the life and ministry of my family. It is entitled "News from where my heartbeats" Because anyone who knows me knows that it beats so far away from where I currenly sit. You can find it at mtuwakazi.blogspot.com Mtuwakazi literally translated means "man of work" and is the direct translation of our last name "Workman."

I hope you enjoy it!
Love to you all...

No comments: