Tuesday, January 02, 2007

2007

My new years resolution was not to make any...and I believe I succeeded! Yea!!

Welcome to 2007! This is going to be a great year. In Phil. 3:13 - Paul says " I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead..." Now there are a lot of biblical trails I could take you down, but I won't. I simply claim this as my verse for 2007. 2006 was a rough year, full of a lot of crap that I choose to put behind me.

2007 is full of promise. There are 10 more shopping days until the 30th anniversary of the date of my birth, in one month I will be back to living in my own place, I am in a wonderful church where I am going to get involved in the missions program, my Mary Kay is taking off, and my life is full to overflowing with those that love me and bless my life in countless ways!

2007....here I come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, Amanda!!