Thursday, June 15, 2006

You did it!!

Dearest friends and customers,
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!! God is so good, through you HE made it possible!! I have just placed the final order for the MK quarter, making me a star consultant for the first time!
Not only did almost all of you place an order with me, but many of you also called to check on me every day in the home stretch, sent me emails of encouragement, and best of all you prayed with me!!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

A quick FYI for those of you who needed to wait to place an order. Until the end of June I will have the Satin Hands set at a buy one get one half off. And I have extended the 10% off all web orders offer as well.
By the way...did I mention...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!
I am exausted!! Best part about a Mary Kay business....I can take time of when ever I want. So tomorrow will be spent by the pool!

Next week of course starts a new quarter and a new goal.
THANK YOU!!!

No comments: